How to Avoid Disconnection
Helping You Stay Connected
Want to avoid being disconnected? Wellington North Power is here to help you:
- Sign up for Pre-Authorized Payment to never miss a payment.
- Not able to pay before the Due Date? Contact us to dicuss setting up a payment arrangement.
- Apply for financial support through the Ontario Electricity Support Program or the Low-Income Energy Assistance Program.
- Become more energy efficient.
By taking action, you will avoid late payment fees and/or disconnection charges.
Registering for Customer|Connect
Residential and Small Business customers of Wellington North Power Inc. can view their accounts online and receive e-mail notification when the latest hydro bill is available by registering for the Customer|Connect software.
- Access from a personal computer or phone at no cost to you – any time day or night!
- To better manage your hydro account, view your daily, weekly, monthly energy consumption right up until the previous day’s consumption.
- Receive monthly e-mails notifying your latest bill is ready for you to review and download.
- Set consumption thresholds and receive email alerts when your usage reach that level.
- View payment history, energy consumption history, account balance and compare bills.
- No more paper bills.
- Safe and secure password log-in required to access your account.
See your electricity usage:
Follow the steps below to register for Customer|Connect
Register for Customer|Connect:
To register for Customer|Connect, you will need your meter number at your service address:
- Current customer of Wellington North Power? Your meter number will be printed on your hydro bill (printed as WN followed by 4 numbers). Please follow the steps below to register.
- New customer of Wellington North Power? For security reasons, you can only register for Customer|Connect once you have received your 1st paper bill. Once you have your 1st bill, please follow the steps below to register.
Register for Customer|Connect by following the instructions below:
- Click on “Customer|Connect” and follow the link (Flash Player required & not available on products currently).
- Click on “Register” the first time you log into Customer|Connect. Fill in the blanks.
- You will receive an email with a link in it. Click the link which will bring you to the login screen. Type in your “Username” and “Password” and click “Log In”.
- Once in click on the Reports tab, then Electric Consumption
(D = Daily; W = Weekly; M = Monthly, B = Bill Range).
- Tour around the Dashboard, Reports, Library.
- Register for E-Bill notification to receive an e-mail advising your latest monthly hydro bill is available for you to review and download.
Please call us at 519-323-1710 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org