Wellington North Power Inc. has a variety of ways to make sure your payment is processed promptly. We offer these payment options to serve you best and to fit your schedule.
1. Set-up Pre-Authorized Payment From A Bank Account:
Visit our office at 290 Queen Street West in Mount Forest or click here to print out a form.
Fill it out the form and e-mail, mail or fax it to us
2. Use the Bill Payment Options Provided From Your Bank:
- Personal Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Online Banking
3. Pay by Credit Card:
Click here to pay through our website or call 1-877-812-7650 for an automated service
4. Visit Our Office:
Address: 290 Queen Street West, Mount Forest
Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm (Excluding Holidays)
5. Mail Your Payment: (**For your own security, please do not mail cash**)
Mailing address: Wellington North Power Inc. PO Box 359, Mount Forest, ON N0G 2L0
6. Use One of Our Two Drop Boxes:
- Mount Forest: Wellington North Power Inc. at Main Entrance
- Arthur: Chamber of Commerce Office, 146 George Street
(**For your own security, do not put cash in drop boxes**)
A. Set-Up A Payment Arrangement:
Before the "Due Date" of your bill, complete a Payment Arrangement form.
For a Payment Arrangement form please call us at 519-323-1710
or e-mail email@example.com.
B. Equal Payment Plan:
Call us for information at 519-323-1710