We are hiring for 2 Customer Service Representatives to join our team! Closing date for applications is October 3, 2022 For more...
News & Events
See how your local hydro company scored for Customer Focus, Operational Effectiveness, Public Policy and Financial Performance
Find out how your local hydro performed in 2021 - Read our annual Scorecard Wellington North Power Inc.’s 2021 Scorecard...
Summer Time-of-Use (TOU) periods and Tiered pricing thresholds take effect from May 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022. Note: TOU &...
Temporary Changes to Screening Guidelines for LEAP for 2022 Questions & Answers Background: On January 10, 2022, to further...
The Ontario Energy Board (OEB) has announced that electricity prices for households and small businesses will not change as of...
Ontario Energy Board Approves Wellington North Power electricity distribution rates effective May 1, 2022
2022 Electricity Distribution Rate Application (OEB File #: EB:2021-0064) On March 24, 2022, the energy regulator, the Ontario...
If your power has gone out or you're having trouble with your electricity, call our outage/after hours phone number:
We're available 24 hours a day.
If you're having a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Do not approach a downed power line. Keep a distance of least 10 metres and call your local hydro office and 911
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Wellington North Power Inc. is committed to support our customers, community and to protect our employees and the public
To Our Valued Customers and Stakeholders:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Wellington North Power Inc. is committed to support our customers, our community and protect our employees and the public.
- Our Operations team are working in the community adhering to social distancing and public health guidelines.
- Although our office remain closed to customers and visitors, staff are continuing to assist customers with enquiries and concerns. Please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-323-1710.
- Appointments*: If you need to speak to us in-person, please call 519-323-1710 to make an appointment to visit our office.
(*Masks must be worn and pre-screening checks will take place.)
We continue to encourage our customers to take advantage of financial assistance programs** such as:
- The COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program (CEAP): – a one-time bill credit to residential consumers.
- COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program for Small Business: a one-time bill credit for small businesses & registered charities.
- The Low-Income Emergency Assistance Program (LEAP): a one-time emergency financial relief.
- The Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP): a monthly credit to eligible low-income residential customers.
- An Ontario Energy Board-prescribed Arrears Payment Agreement: to pay overdue balances over a number of months.
- An Equal Billing or Equal Payment plans which spreads your electricity payments over 12 months.
Visit our website for details. (**Program eligibility conditions apply)
To learn more about the Province’s electricity support programs, visit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/your-electricity-bill
Making a Payment?
You can set-up pre-authorized payments; pay on-line / telephone by credit card; pay at your bank; pay by cheque and drop it off in our drop box in Arthur or Mount Forest. See our website for details of payment options available or call us at 519-323-1710.
Jim Klujber, CEO / President, Wellington North Power Inc.
Questions about COVID-19 be directed to Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health: (www.wdgpublichealth.ca) / call 1 (800) 265-7293.