Under O. Reg. 416/99 the Ministry of Energy is responsible for providing Ontario’s electricity supply mix data for electricity...
News & Events
Localized power outage from 6:30am-12:00pm this Sunday, March 21 2021 in Mount Forest on the east-side of Main St from TD Bank...
COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) is a new program from the Government, launched on July 13, 2020. CEAP is a...
COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program for Small Business (CEAP-SB) is a new program from the Government, launched on August 31,...
Beginning February 23, 2021, residential and small business customers will resume paying Time-of-Use (TOU) and Tiered pricing...
Update: The Ont. Government is extending the fixed electricity price of 8.5¢/kWh for Time-of-Use & Tiered customers....
If your power has gone out or you're having trouble with your electricity, call our outage/after hours phone number:
We're available 24 hours a day.
If you're having a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Do not approach a downed power line. Keep a distance of least 10 metres and call your local hydro office and 911
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Wellington North Power Inc. is committed to support our customers, community and to protect our employees and the public
To Our Valued Customers and Stakeholders:
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Wellington North Power Inc. is committed to support our customers, our community and protect our employees and the public.
- Our Operations team are working in the community adhering to social distancing and public health guidelines.
- Although our office remain closed to customers and visitors, staff are continuing to assist customers with enquiries and concerns. Please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or call 519-323-1710.
- Appointments*: If you need to speak to us in-person, please call 519-323-1710 to make an appointment to visit our office.
(*Masks must be worn and pre-screening checks will take place.)
We continue to encourage our customers to take advantage of financial assistance programs** such as:
- The COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program (CEAP): – a one-time bill credit to residential consumers.
- COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program for Small Business: a one-time bill credit for small businesses & registered charities.
- The Low-Income Emergency Assistance Program (LEAP): a one-time emergency financial relief.
- The Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP): a monthly credit to eligible low-income residential customers.
- An Ontario Energy Board-prescribed Arrears Payment Agreement: to pay overdue balances over a number of months.
- An Equal Billing or Equal Payment plans which spreads your electricity payments over 12 months.
Visit our website for details. (**Program eligibility conditions apply)
To learn more about the Province’s electricity support programs, visit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/your-electricity-bill
Making a Payment?
You can set-up pre-authorized payments; pay on-line / telephone by credit card; pay at your bank; pay by cheque and drop it off in our drop box in Arthur or Mount Forest. See our website for details of payment options available or call us at 519-323-1710.
Jim Klujber, CEO / President, Wellington North Power Inc.
Questions about COVID-19 be directed to Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health: (www.wdgpublichealth.ca) / call 1 (800) 265-7293.